Monday, November 8, 2010

You Choose the Tunes

The time has come - it's finally ready! I recorded 14 demo songs - rough cuts with just guitar and vocals, no mixing, no mastering, just there to give you an idea of what the songs will sound like. The basics. Only nine of them will be re-recorded for the new album, however. Truth is, I'm just not sure which nine.

That's where you come in. You get to listen to the songs and vote for which songs you like the best. The top nine songs will get re-recorded, along with "Grams" (you can hear that on the music page at TinyBlueMusic.com to make up the ten song album.

The page is right here: http://www.tinybluemusic.com/demolisten.html

Please go ahead and spread this URL along. I'd like to get the perspective of at least 100 people to help me decide which songs should be re-recorded for my brand new acoustic album.

Thanks for the help ahead of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment